Have you always been excited to learn how to scuba dive? At Underwater World Scuba Center, we offer comprehensive scuba classes for beginners who would love to experience the thrill of scuba diving.
The Padi Open Water Diver course teaches you the basics of diving. Scuba diving is one of the most amazing, unforgettable, and unique experience you will ever have. Visiting dive sites you'll see things most people never see.
The Open Water Course consists of three main phases.
- Knowledge Development - Basic principles and theory of scuba diving
2) Pool Dives- To learn basic scuba skills
3) Open Water Dives
- This is four dives done over a two day period. This can be done in a local quarry or on one of our schedule trips to Florida or the tropics.
We offer both group and private lessons.
-Tuition $279 (group class)
- Instructional Material $129 (includes open water manual -DVD - App to go on line and learn how to use the computer- log book- student file)
- Generally taught in five meetings
- You must be 10 years old to get a scuba diving certification
- As far as your personal gear you need your own mask, fins, snorkel and boots for the class (dive quality equipment - you can purchase this equipment at our shop)
Begin Your Underwater Adventure today in our on-site heated pool. This is not a scuba certification course. It allows you to dive only under the supervision of a Padi Professional.
During your Discover Scuba Diving experience, you'll visit a fascinating part of the world- the underwater realm!
-Call and make an appointment for your Discover Scuba
- All you need is your swimsuit and towel (we furnish all the equipment needed for your Discover)
- There is a medical form that you must fill out for the discover. If you have any health issues you will need to get your doctor to sign off on your medical form)
- Cost is $35 (It will be credited towards your Underwater World diver tuition)
- You must be 8 years old to do the discover scuba
We have been a family-owned and operated scuba center since 1997.
Established in 1997, our family-owned and operated business has been providing quality scuba diving classes to the community in Greater Cincinnati.
That's not all! You can also turn to us for annual diving equipment service and repair work.